April 12, 2010

Hey hows it going? things here are great. right now i am very focused in the work. and am very excited to be an instrument in the hands of the lord. i am glad to hear that dad is ok, i have been worried about him and he is in my prayers. i know you have not been giving me information because you want to keep me focused, and thats good thank you very much for that. i will just have to trust that God will protect my family while i am away working in his vineyard. we had transfers today. i am still in the same sector as before, at the end of this transfer i will finish 6 months in independencia. 4 1/2 months was with the same comp. we had a lot of success together, and i will be sad to leave this area and my converts here. this ward has been very good to me, and i have made a lot of friends here. well it sounds like you are all doing well, i hope your family scripture study is going well:) thank you for everything that you have done for me. You and Dad, Jessica, chad, breanna, all of you. i find great joy in the fact that we have a family that can be together forever. i love you all and will talk to you next week.
by the way my new comp. his name is Elder Hola, from fortworth TX , but he is Samoan.

No comments:

Post a Comment