September 12, 2009 - New Pictures!!

Jessie,
I thought I should send you what pics I have. Most are random. Some of the elder in my district are crazy. Anyway, I deleted most of the really silly ones. Mostly there are just pics with me and my teachers. The blonde one with the braces is my favorite. He has been a great example to me and I have learned the most from him. So I love you and thank you for your support! I'm writing this on Saturday as we are packing for Monday. It's kind of like another P-Day. You will most likely get this way after I talk to you on the phone on Monday.

Love, Elder Tyler Nelson


Playing? Cleaning?? Something???




District Pic
Teachers:
Life in the MTC:




Provo, UT Temple






Elders Gibson and Nelson
Packing up- getting ready to leave for Chile:



No comments:

Post a Comment